October 30, 2011

How did they do that ?

All About Web Page


          Have you tried to ask yourself how a website came to be? When I was still young my sister is surfing the internet for my assignment and for me it was really great so I wonder, “How did they do that? My sister is just clicking and in just few seconds there are some changes in the monitor of the computer”. I really got confused with the improvement of the technology. When I graduated in high school, I decided that the course I’m going to choose must be related to computer studies and now I’m a Computer Science student.

         Now I realized that behind these web pages, there are lots of markup languages. Even a single simple page could have hundreds of characters or what we’ve commonly known as letters or numbers. I’ve research about web page and I’ve found out that markup language is composed of markup tags and these markup tags make up a web page. One of these markup languages is the HTML. HTML is a Hyper Text Markup Language. If you’re thinking of creating a web page right now, it would be great to study the basics of HTML like knowing on how to create markup tags. In creating a single web page using HTML, you need not to install anything. Just a simple notepad found in your computer is worth it. A couple of markup tags can create a single HTML document. Just make sure that upon saving it, the file extension would be .html to make it look like a web page or else it is still a piece of text.

          I’m not an expert about this but I just want to share the basics so that you’ll have a little bit knowledge about it. If you want to study more about HTML, you can found many websites on how to make a webpage.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post!

    In a young age, the complexity of computer technology has mesmerize me which made me decide that I will take up fields related to computer. Then here I am; now, a second year Computer Science student :D

    ReplyDelete