November 7, 2011

Online Games!

Computers are made to help the people save more time with his work, to communicate with the other people, for business either big or small, and to entertain people with music, videos, and computer games. Among these, computer games has the highest percentage of what the internet users really needs. In addition, computer games have bigger sales compared to other computer software. 


Computer games especially online games keeps on updating their games which makes the players eager to play it several times a day. Almost all of these games can be played for free and that's what makes it great. After downloading and installing the game, there you go, the game is now ready and you may start playing. The game is free to play and there are those things which will help you earn more power in the game and only a few of this are for free but you can purchase it also. I really don’t know why this computer games is so addicting. We just can’t deny it that once we try the game, we’ll try to find a way to play it again and we didn’t noticed that we’re addicted already. It’s really true. I’ve been addicted with computer games too. The game is really cool. When I feel that the game is getting harder, I tend to find another game and now I’m addicted with another game again. I just don’t know what’s with this online games and what makes them so addicting. I just don’t get it. I love playing online games because I found new friends from different countries and I also learn something that's why I forgot to eat my lunch sometimes. Grrr… I don’t think I’m hungry. I sleep late at night. Arrhhggg… My eyes are still awake and my body is not yet sleepy. Wake up early every day. Ahh… I need much time to play this. Oh! It’s time for school. Ohh… I’ll just skip the class, need more time with this game. This is really true. I’ve been to this before. You need not to be like this. You also need to take a break for yourself.


Playing online games is just fine but you need to remember not to spend all your time by playing. You also need to eat your lunch. Don’t skip classes. Take a break.
               

1 comment: